Saturday, January 28, 2012

I am interested in health care reform plans because I plan on becoming a doctor and I want to know how medical care will be affected. The plans could cause significant change to the medical field as a whole, and all United States citizens will be affected.  I want to know if the reform plans will prove to be beneficial or negative to the people of America.  How might the health care reform bill affect the average, middle class American?


In response to this question, I could broaden the topic to include questions such as:
How will the health care reform bill affect the overall economy of the United States?
What impact will health care reform have on the medial field as a whole?

Also, I can narrow this topic to include questions such as:
How will government interaction affect the level of care that patients receive in Emergency Rooms?
What affect will the health care reform bill have on a patient’s current preferred network of doctors?
How will the health care reform bill affect the taxes of middle-class people in the next ten years?

1 comment:

  1. It seems that you could answer these questions by a careful reading of the bill itself, or visiting the website that answers your questions. I prefer your broad questions as the beginning of a productive research question.

    ReplyDelete