Saturday, January 21, 2012


After contemplating the changes taking place in the medical field, I am interested to learn more about physicians, health insurance, and the government, and what affect the health care reform plan has on each.  I am especially interested in this subject area because I plan to become a doctor.  I want to know how these modifications will affect me as well as my future career.  I find this topic interesting because even slight changes in the medical field could affect millions of people.  Understanding what role the government plays in health care interests me because certain aspects of health care such as salaries, insurance, and patient care could soon be in the hands of government officials. I believe that the future of healthcare is at stake, and all healthcare professionals, as well as citizens with and without health insurance, would be very interested in learning about the dramatic changes taking place. 

1 comment:

  1. Good beginning thoughts on the semester project. There should be much information available for you as you begin to narrow the project's scope.

    ReplyDelete