Friday, April 6, 2012


Noun phrase
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act

Verb phrase
Exploring the Effects of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
Examining the Benefits and Consequences of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act

How to fragments
No how to fragment titles fit my project.

Questions
Will the Benefits of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Outweigh the Consequences?

Sub-titles
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Analyzing the Potential Outcomes
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Weighing Benefits and Consequences

I believe that the sub-title will best serve my audience.  It offers the most concise description of everything my project analyzes and most closely relates to  my thesis.  I will use Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Weighing Benefits and Consequences for my project.  I researched overcrowding and shortages, but also job promotions and increased funding that will result from the PPACA.  Therefore, this title best fits my research and conclusion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment